cooler master aero 7

in the article "How good are amd budled coolers?" thg speaks of the cooler master aero 7 ... are these coolers available on the market?? if so where ???
thanks
9 answers Last reply
More about cooler master aero
  1. coolermaster ecalled all the aero 7 heatsinks because they have deffective fans

<b>When someone sells you a computer with an ECS mobo, they're ripping you off - when someone sells you a system with no case fan, they're just an idiot</b>
  2. I think you just answered 2 questions with that one...

--->It ain't better if it don't work<---
  3. hehehehe - told you guys that the fan would be sh!tty the last time someone asked about it - now i get to say i told you so

<b>When someone sells you a computer with an ECS mobo, they're ripping you off - when someone sells you a system with no case fan, they're just an idiot</b>
  4. Oh whattt? I thought that thing would be awesome. It LOOKED awesome anyway...
  5. not really, coolermaster was just trying to be cool - centrifugal fans like that are garbage for heatsink applications and their extremely hard to miniaturize (they're usually much bigger, and made out of metal)

6. What do you recommend as a alternative then? I was interested in that very HSF.

If it ain't broke, take it apart & see why not!
  7. well what CPU are you using and is it overclocked(or going to be)

8. When someone sells you a computer with a Thermaltake heatsink, you know they want you to go on a killing spree and then commit suicide. (relating to your siggy...)

eBay, kick ass!

My 3DMark2001 Score: <A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6288493" target="_new">http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6288493</A>
    -
    I bought from Best Buy once. Once.
  9. Well common dude, Thermaltake isn't that god-awfull. I mean I've sold a Tt heatsink here and there too, like the Volcano 7+, its good for Palamino cores i find, and the Volcano 9 is good on lower end Tbreds without being loud, and they're all reasonably priced - i mean, i don't particularly like 'em either, but it becomes an issue when my suppliers barely cary ANYTHING much less thermaltake... and don't worry, i don't use anything but a Crystal Orb from 'em, heh, i preffer Vantec a hell of a lot more, and am going water soon anyways

Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Cooler Master Cooling AMD Overclocking