VX6100 find feature

My current Kyo will allow me to search without entering a search mode per se.
I enter the first 3 or 4 letters via the keypad and a list of possible
list of contacts comes up. I can then scroll a much shorter list and
dial without having to remember a speed dial location.

Does the VX do this? Does the VX have 10 or 100 speed dial locations?
I assume even though it is a clamshell, that it has a simple keypad
lock of some kind?

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 11:32:43 -0400, Fritz Lang wrote:

>My current Kyo will allow me to search without entering a search mode per se.
>I enter the first 3 or 4 letters via the keypad and a list of possible
>list of contacts comes up...
>
>Does the VX do this?

Right top (Contacts) key. Start entering letters.

>Does the VX have 10 or 100 speed dial locations?

99

>I assume even though it is a clamshell, that it has a simple keypad
>lock of some kind?

The # key.