Having a VERY difficult time with video stuttering...

MakeThemListen

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
I recently built this computer I am on (2 months old) and I want to love it. It runs very good framerates with very high settings, and it looks absolutely beautiful. I have a problem I have been trying to figure out for months though, to no avail. When I play with M/KB, the video kind of stutters or jerks around, but fraps and EVGA Precision are showing me still at a solid 60 frames. It is so unsightly I cannot even play. When I move with the keyboard, it does not happen, only when I look with the mouse. If I use a 360 controller, it is smooth as butter.

Games I have been playing:
-Skyrim
-Fallout games
-Arma II
-Battlefield 3
-Borderlands 2
-Dishonored (I DO NOT get the problem on only this game?)
-Left 4 Dead 1&2
-Portal 1&2
-Deus Ex:HR

The problem is noticeably worse on first-person games.

I have tried:
-Several different mouses and mouse surfaces
-Removing mouse drivers, reinstalling, etc.
-Reducing prerendered frames
-Removing VSync/Triple Buffering
-Unchecking Enhanced Pointer in the control panel, and messing with the sensitivity in there, as well as the product config for the mouse if available
-Adding and removing acceleration
-Lowering video settings and resolution
-Plugging mouse into different ports
-More... can't remember all I have tried there are so many "fixes".

Currently I am using a 2012 Razer Mamba (plugged in, not wireless).

Nothing I do can get rid of this problem I am having, and what good is a gaming PC if you can't play with M/KB? This is super frustrating and frankly, I am crushed. I worked really hard to save up the cash for my first real rig and I really want to enjoy it. I am reaching out here because it seems to be a community full of very savvy PC enthusiasts, I pray one of you may be able to help!

Specs:
-i5 3570K
-660 Ti
-Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
-8GB Corsair Vengeance D3 1600
-128GB OCZ Vertex SSD
-1TB Corsair HDD
-750W OCZ PSU
-Samsung E2420 60hz monitor 1080p