Sign in with
Your question

Game loading issue.

Last response: in Video Games
November 22, 2012 7:05:45 AM

Hello,
my name is Johno, and I'm having an issue with my PC loading games.

The issue is odd in that the game will run smoothly at 60fps with little trouble ever on the highest settings of most games. The game's loading bar is also always exceptionally fast for my PC, but when the game STARTS I will always start about 20 seconds slower than the other players.

examples:
1) Star Craft 2: by the time I can select anything, the other players have already completed building a worker.

2) CoD:mw3: by the time I get a chance to select a class, everyone is already on the ground running to an objective.

3) LoL: I notice players have already started moving before the game comes up on my screen.

In all of these cases I'm never the last one to fill the "loading bar", my game doesn't lag in the least, and I've tried lowering settings many times.

Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor 3.4 GHz
Radeon 5570
RAM: 8 GB
MOBO: Asus M4A79XTD

Ideas?
Thank you for your time and consideration,
~Johno

More about : game loading issue

November 22, 2012 7:10:44 AM

What is your internet speed?
November 22, 2012 7:11:05 AM

:o  My friend had a similar issue, he just fixed it recently. Good news it is running smoothly with no problems now, although he doesn't have starcraft. :o 
Related resources
November 22, 2012 7:14:34 AM

mainelandpatriot said:
:o  My friend had a similar issue, he just fixed it recently. Good news it is running smoothly with no problems now, although he doesn't have starcraft. :o 

Mind sharing how he fixed it?
November 22, 2012 8:33:11 AM

I have super low ping to most servers. Comcast: 25mbps down, 3.45mbps up.

If you could get a tip or two from your friend on how he solved his similar issue, I'd like to hear it =)
November 22, 2012 8:05:23 PM

*Bump* happy Thanksgiving! =)
November 24, 2012 1:53:58 AM

:bounce: 

I don't mean to be selfish, but if anyone could give me a helping hand, or perhaps point me in the right direction that would be wonderful! Just let me know if you need anything more.
November 25, 2012 8:58:24 PM

bump* =/
!