CoD Black Ops 2 crashes on startup

Lazar_99

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
As the title says Cod BO2 crashes on startup. I launch the game and it crashes at any time of the intro and if i try to skip the intro it automatically crashes. I played the game and it was working fine until today.

G

The same is happening with me it was working perfectly untill the other day it crashed in a online game and then kept crashing i have done everything to get it working and it works sometimes for lengthy periods but then does the same thing i put the disc in and i cant even get to the menu were you press START it just crashes or my screen is black then i have to turn my ps3 off it was fine before but isn't now i really dont get that black ops 2 is breaking our ps3's

Lazar_99

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
The same is happening with me it was working perfectly untill the other day it crashed in a online game and then kept crashing i have done everything to get it working and it works sometimes for lengthy periods but then does the same thing i put the disc in and i cant even get to the menu were you press START it just crashes or my screen is black then i have to turn my ps3 off it was fine before but isn't now i really dont get that black ops 2 is breaking our ps3's

I fixed it. I just changed the date to 11/12/2012 and it didn't crash anymore. Idk about PS3 never even seen it lol