Justus James said:
Hello,sir i have bought a TOSHIBA satelite L640 with a built in Windows 7 home premium and after two weeks my system has crashed and i havent the recovery CD from TOSHIBA so how can i get a recovery CD to Install in my system. Please give a immediate solution for this
1. turn toshiba on,
2. press F8,
3. choose REPAIR YOUR COMPUTER,
4. click NEXT,
5. click OK,
6. then choose TOSHIBA RECOVERY WIZARD,
7. don't forget to connect your adapter,
8. choose RECOVERY OF FACTORY DEFAULT SOFTWARE,
9. and the important thing is "RECOVER WITHOUT CHANGING THE HARD DRIVE PARTITIONS",
10. wait until it done about 2-4hours.
11. the next step was easy to follow,
12. and that's it your laptop is back.