Need a new mouse for PS2

I started playing Planet Side 2 today. My conventional mouse is terrible for flying. Any ideas on a good mouse. Nothing extreme but good.
11 answers Last reply
More about need mouse
  1. need to know how much you want to spend
  2. 70 maybe
  3. not many gaming mice do ps2 fittings any more the majority are usb 2.
    you could try a ps2 mouse adapter but some higher end mice wont work with em.
    look on microsoft or logitech sites you may find something sutable but honestly i dont like your chances.
  4. I love the R.A.T 7 but I know lot of people have issues with them.

70 dollars or pounds?

(HEXiT storming though answering so fast he only looks at the title.) ;)
  5. i have a rat 7 contagion its nearly 1 year old and i cant fault it. i had to send the first 1 back but the replacement has more than made up for that. great little mouse and 1 of the best i have used.
    if you want cheap but very good then the logitech g400 is worth every penny as is the kova+ if you can find 1 both can be had for around £30

(lol not true pravus. id read the posts. sometimes i get it wrong because im dyslexic but this time, no issues)... ;)
  6. G400 is another good choice on a smaller budget.

I wouldn't go for a chep razer mouse as I haven't heard too many good things about them. Grab yourself a nice steel series mouse mat for cheap while you at it. Makes a world of difference.

(To be fair asking about a mouse and putting Ps2 in the title? I thought connector or console at a stretch before I viewed the thread.)
  7. I agree with Darth Pravus on the Logitech G400. It's a great mouse.
  8. Well I went with a Xbox controller and like it better for flight.use mouse and board otherwise. Thanks for the suggestions
  9. AceofSpades117 said:
    I agree with Darth Pravus on the Logitech G400. It's a great mouse.

I agree with these 2 users, as long as this mouse is comfortable to the OP.
  10. I like the Razer Deathadder. I've seen it on sale a few places for Black Friday.
  11. are u claw/palm user?

try mionix naos 5000 ,,

i love this gaming mouse ...
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming PlayStation Mice Video Games