Hello, I have a new computer and whenever I go to play SR3, I click the Directx11 then watch/skip the intro video and then straight after I hear a click, My monitor temporarily turns off, Another click, Its turns back on and it's on the desktop saying Saints Row the third has stopped working. And I can't play.
Does your game crash on load, freeze after launch, or right before the menu shows? There are several remedies you can try then.
– Set the compatibility mode to the game to “Windows XP”
– Run the game directly instead of using the generated shortcut
– Check your game cache / revalidate it to ensure you have okay files
– Run the game in DirectX 9 mode
– If you use multiple monitors, then disable one of them
– Exit any program that could mess with the game
– Run the game in a different, more common resolution