Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
I saw a pretty cool looking LCD display (not a monitor, but for a drive bay) over at CrazyPC. Do anyone of you guys use this or something similar? I'm wondering how it works, how's the software, if it's accurate, or if it's just something that looks cool but serves no real purpose...

<A HREF="http://www.crazypc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=120199&Product_Code=900" target="_new">Click Me</A>

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't take showers. :tongue:

svol

Champion
I got a Dutch review of it if you want... but their conclusion was that is was very good although highly priced. It has some nice functions and software... too bad there isn't much other software for it.

My dual-PSU PC is so powerfull that the neighbourhood dims when I turn it on :eek:

Twitch

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
Well, if it's a Dutch review, it must be right! Just kidding svol. We're picking on you on another thread, and I just can't break the habit. ANYway, thanks for the input. I'm thinking of getting one, but it's awfully expensive for what it does.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't take showers. :tongue:

svol

Champion
LOL... that explains some sigs.

Anyway if you are good in electronics you can make one yourselve with an LCD screen, controller chip and a serial cable.

My dual-PSU PC is so powerfull that the neighbourhood dims when I turn it on :eek: