LGVX6100 - Changing from music to normal ring

Last response: in Network Providers
May 1, 2005 8:34:12 AM

HI,
I have a VX6100, and currently when someone calls me, they hear music, I'd
like to change this, so hear the normal ringing sound. I have had friends
hang up because they thought they had wrong numbers. I don't like this
"feature".

Thanks,
Al
May 1, 2005 6:07:17 PM

Sounds like you have ringback tones. Go to https://www.vzwhub.com/, choose
the "Music" section, and then choose ringback tones and you'll see what I'm
talking about. That's the only thing I know of that would do that.
"urslow" <urslow@email.com> wrote in message
> HI,
> I have a VX6100, and currently when someone calls me, they hear music, I'd
> like to change this, so hear the normal ringing sound. I have had friends
> hang up because they thought they had wrong numbers. I don't like this
> "feature".
>
> Thanks,
> Al

Anonymous