LGVX6100 - Changing from music to normal ring

HI,
I have a VX6100, and currently when someone calls me, they hear music, I'd
like to change this, so hear the normal ringing sound. I have had friends
hang up because they thought they had wrong numbers. I don't like this
"feature".

Thanks,
Al
2 answers Last reply
More about lgvx6100 changing music normal ring

    Sounds like you have ringback tones. Go to https://www.vzwhub.com/, choose
    the "Music" section, and then choose ringback tones and you'll see what I'm
    talking about. That's the only thing I know of that would do that.
    "urslow" <urslow@email.com> wrote in message
    > HI,
    > I have a VX6100, and currently when someone calls me, they hear music, I'd
    > like to change this, so hear the normal ringing sound. I have had friends
    > hang up because they thought they had wrong numbers. I don't like this
    > "feature".
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Al

    Thanks, I'll have a look.
    "J" <J@J.com> wrote in message news:po5de.936$jU6.457@trndny06...
    > Sounds like you have ringback tones. Go to https://www.vzwhub.com/,
    > choose the "Music" section, and then choose ringback tones and you'll see
    > what I'm talking about. That's the only thing I know of that would do
    > that.
    > "urslow" <urslow@email.com> wrote in message
    >> HI,
    >> I have a VX6100, and currently when someone calls me, they hear music,
    >> I'd like to change this, so hear the normal ringing sound. I have had
    >> friends hang up because they thought they had wrong numbers. I don't like
    >> this "feature".
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Al

Verizon Music Internet Service Providers