127.0.0.1

I've got my Kerio 2.1.5 locked up pretty tight, but
I sometimes get an alert "Someone wants to send
UDP to 127.0.0.1, port 1048" which I deny.

How can I trap incoming to 127.0.0.1 in Kerio?

Oh, and by the way, someone will have to explain
what 127.0.0.1 is!

Thanks in advance,
Alan

In article <10al9q01e032648@news.supernews.com>, illemann@surfbest.net
says...
> I've got my Kerio 2.1.5 locked up pretty tight, but
> I sometimes get an alert "Someone wants to send
> UDP to 127.0.0.1, port 1048" which I deny.
>
> How can I trap incoming to 127.0.0.1 in Kerio?
>
> Oh, and by the way, someone will have to explain
> what 127.0.0.1 is!
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alan

Alan, see this link for how to prevent localhost spoofing in Kerio:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,8078377~root=kerio~mode=flat

There's a forum there on dslreports.com dedicated to Kerio support
that's quite useful..

--
Kerodo

"Kerodo" <kerodo~nospam~kenny@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <10al9q01e032648@news.supernews.com>, illemann@surfbest.net
> says...
> > I've got my Kerio 2.1.5 locked up pretty tight, but
> > I sometimes get an alert "Someone wants to send
> > UDP to 127.0.0.1, port 1048" which I deny.
> >
> > How can I trap incoming to 127.0.0.1 in Kerio?
> >
> > Oh, and by the way, someone will have to explain
> > what 127.0.0.1 is!
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Alan
>
> Alan, see this link for how to prevent localhost spoofing in Kerio:
>
> http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,8078377~root=kerio~mode=flat
>
> There's a forum there on dslreports.com dedicated to Kerio support
> that's quite useful..
>
> --
> Kerodo

Thanks