How to change your ip?

tashalynn

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012
Hello,

i was on a 'habbo roleplay' which is a type of retro and did something big with my friend on it to get us in a lot of trouble. basically when the owner finds out, he's gonna ddos both of us. i need to change my ip, which was suggested by a lot of people. everyone says this guy who owns the hotel has a proxy which can take down my internet for 20-30 days MINIMUM. i really don't want that to happen and i'm praying it doesnt.

any help?

thunderheck

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
DDosing is an illegal offence in the uk i would contact your isp (internet service provider) and get some ip logs and contact the nearest poilce station and ask politely for the detective who handles cybercrime. DONT USE 999 or the emergency number!

Its whats classed as 'hearsay' thunder, its the op's opinion/conjecture that the owner will 'Ddos both of us' I.e. its just op's fear of consequences, not an actual threat,
like smashing a window and saying 'old man smith's going to kill us', you can't report Mr smith for something he hasn't actually implied or threatened
Op needs to learn how to conduct him/herself in life, both online and afk
Theres no reason to waste police time with a matter of this nature and it would likely end with op gaining a wasting police time charge :)
Moto

TRENDING THREADS