final fantasy tactics

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is it
worth it?
3 answers Last reply
More about final fantasy tactics
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    "christoforever" <christoforever@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is it
    > worth it?

    Yes, it is worth it, because when it gets to the scene where he recovers the
    Buster Sword you can do a CD swap with FF7 disc 2 and bring Aeris back into
    the party. However, she's a zombie Aeris, with rotting flesh, and will
    eventually consume all the other characters... (she also smells bad)

    --
    Darren Grey
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    Darren Grey wrote:
    > "christoforever" wrote
    >> has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is
    >> it worth it?
    >
    > Yes, it is worth it, because when it gets to the scene where he
    > recovers the Buster Sword you can do a CD swap with FF7 disc 2
    > and bring Aeris back into the party. However, she's a zombie Aeris,
    > with rotting flesh, and will eventually consume all the other
    > characters... (she also smells bad)

    SPOILERS
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    He's lying, of course - Aeris comes back as a 15-year-old French prostitute
    named Chloe with webbed feet who smelled bad. Really bad.

    And her father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from
    Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. He would
    womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims - like he invented
    the question mark.

    Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general
    malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

    Her childhood, you'll discover, was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge
    lessons. In the spring, she'd make meat helmets. When she was insolent,
    she was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard,
    really.

    So to answer the OP - yea, I'd say it's worth it but your mileage may vary.

    HTH
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    On
    >Darren Grey wrote:
    >> "christoforever" wrote
    >>> has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is
    >>> it worth it?
    >>
    >> Yes, it is worth it, because when it gets to the scene where he
    >> recovers the Buster Sword you can do a CD swap with FF7 disc 2
    >> and bring Aeris back into the party. However, she's a zombie Aeris,
    >> with rotting flesh, and will eventually consume all the other
    >> characters... (she also smells bad)
    >
    >SPOILERS
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >..
    >He's lying, of course - Aeris comes back as a 15-year-old French prostitute
    >named Chloe with webbed feet who smelled bad. Really bad.
    >
    >And her father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from
    >Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. He would
    >womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims - like he invented
    >the question mark.
    >
    >Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general
    >malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
    >
    >Her childhood, you'll discover, was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge
    >lessons. In the spring, she'd make meat helmets. When she was insolent,
    >she was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard,
    >really.
    >
    >So to answer the OP - yea, I'd say it's worth it but your mileage may vary.
    >
    >HTH

    Heavy Goldmember influence. I like it!

Cloud Computing Final Fantasy Games Video Games