final fantasy tactics

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is it
worth it?

"christoforever" <christoforever@comcast.net> wrote in message
> has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is it
> worth it?

Yes, it is worth it, because when it gets to the scene where he recovers the
Buster Sword you can do a CD swap with FF7 disc 2 and bring Aeris back into
the party. However, she's a zombie Aeris, with rotting flesh, and will
eventually consume all the other characters... (she also smells bad)

--
Darren Grey

Darren Grey wrote:
> "christoforever" wrote
>> has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is
>> it worth it?
>
> Yes, it is worth it, because when it gets to the scene where he
> recovers the Buster Sword you can do a CD swap with FF7 disc 2
> and bring Aeris back into the party. However, she's a zombie Aeris,
> with rotting flesh, and will eventually consume all the other
> characters... (she also smells bad)

SPOILERS
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
He's lying, of course - Aeris comes back as a 15-year-old French prostitute
named Chloe with webbed feet who smelled bad. Really bad.

And her father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from
Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. He would
womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims - like he invented
the question mark.

Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general
malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Her childhood, you'll discover, was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge
lessons. In the spring, she'd make meat helmets. When she was insolent,
she was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard,
really.

So to answer the OP - yea, I'd say it's worth it but your mileage may vary.

HTH

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

On
>Darren Grey wrote:
>> "christoforever" wrote
>>> has anyone ever gotten cloud in final fantasy tactics. and if so is
>>> it worth it?
>>
>> Yes, it is worth it, because when it gets to the scene where he
>> recovers the Buster Sword you can do a CD swap with FF7 disc 2
>> and bring Aeris back into the party. However, she's a zombie Aeris,
>> with rotting flesh, and will eventually consume all the other
>> characters... (she also smells bad)
>
>SPOILERS
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>..
>He's lying, of course - Aeris comes back as a 15-year-old French prostitute
>named Chloe with webbed feet who smelled bad. Really bad.
>
>And her father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from
>Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. He would
>womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims - like he invented
>the question mark.
>
>Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general
>malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.
>
>Her childhood, you'll discover, was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge
>lessons. In the spring, she'd make meat helmets. When she was insolent,
>she was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard,
>really.
>
>So to answer the OP - yea, I'd say it's worth it but your mileage may vary.
>
>HTH

Heavy Goldmember influence. I like it!