Recommendations for Upgrade Please

I currently have a Startac. I want to upgrade. I'm most interested
in the following features (not in any particular order):

1. Speaker

2. Voice activation

3. Good menus (Startac menus are terrible)

4. Bluetooth (mainly for wireless headset)

5. Sync with Outlook (I want to download contacts so I have phone
numbers on phone)

6. Audio quality

Thanks for any recommendations.

Bob

Bob Stock wrote:
> I currently have a Startac. I want to upgrade. I'm most interested
> in the following features (not in any particular order):
>
> 1. Speaker
>
> 2. Voice activation
>
> 3. Good menus (Startac menus are terrible)
>
> 4. Bluetooth (mainly for wireless headset)
>
> 5. Sync with Outlook (I want to download contacts so I have phone
> numbers on phone)
>
> 6. Audio quality
>
> Thanks for any recommendations.

It's a short list: Motorola V710, since it is currently the only VZW
phone with Bluetooth. And only the headset, hands-free, and contacts
transfer Bluetooth profiles are supported (no transferring pictures /
ringtones / etc). And it does satisfy all your other features.