Recommendations for Upgrade Please

I currently have a Startac. I want to upgrade. I'm most interested
in the following features (not in any particular order):

1. Speaker

2. Voice activation

3. Good menus (Startac menus are terrible)

4. Bluetooth (mainly for wireless headset)

5. Sync with Outlook (I want to download contacts so I have phone
numbers on phone)

6. Audio quality

Thanks for any recommendations.

Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about recommendations upgrade please

    Bob Stock wrote:
    > I currently have a Startac. I want to upgrade. I'm most interested
    > in the following features (not in any particular order):
    >
    > 1. Speaker
    >
    > 2. Voice activation
    >
    > 3. Good menus (Startac menus are terrible)
    >
    > 4. Bluetooth (mainly for wireless headset)
    >
    > 5. Sync with Outlook (I want to download contacts so I have phone
    > numbers on phone)
    >
    > 6. Audio quality
    >
    > Thanks for any recommendations.

    It's a short list: Motorola V710, since it is currently the only VZW
    phone with Bluetooth. And only the headset, hands-free, and contacts
    transfer Bluetooth profiles are supported (no transferring pictures /
    ringtones / etc). And it does satisfy all your other features.

Verizon Internet Service Providers