Skyrim: Fog and other Lighting "layered"

hazird

Honorable
May 5, 2012
Hey all, I apologize if this has been answered before, but I looked on Google for quite a while looking for answers and found none.

Here are a few recent screenshots:
DpW0P.jpg

NdZ4v.png

Now what I am concerned with is the way the lighting is all layered, especially on the Beacon and with the Fog. Usually, I run with quite a few mods on my Skyrim (who doesn't?), so my first attempt to rid myself of these artifacts was to disable all of them. When that didn't work, I completely deleted my Skyrim install and they are still there with a fresh installation. I cannot remember when I first started the game if it was there or not, as I was too excited to play the game, but now I just want it to look as beautiful as I can make it.

Following the example of some other posters around the web I tried messing with my AA and AF sampling, and that still didn't fix anything.

Is there anyone who had the same problems as I did?

My specs are:
ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
i5-2500k 3.3ghz
GTX 680

I would really appreciate any help on this, even if I can rule out things that would not help me.

Thanks, Hazird.

Solution

There has to be a problem before there is a fix. Like everyone has said, they made the game work this way.