chrono cross

Josh

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

ya... pretty mediocre game... but did anybody else notice that you could not
name serge chrono? you can try but it doesnt allow it. ?? i thought it
would bring hope that you would be able to have chrono in your team...
dissapointed.

Josh wrote:
> ya... pretty mediocre game... but did anybody else notice that you
> could not name serge chrono? you can try but it doesnt allow it. ??
> i thought it would bring hope that you would be able to have chrono
> in your team... dissapointed.

Yup, I tried that too. But it's prolly because chrono is in the game. (oh
no, spoiler) The attack system was ok, and so was the magic. Made it
pretty easy. The graphics were great and the music was some of the best.

Ryan