Assassins Creed 3 and how UBISOFT dissapoints

geekdgreen

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Is anyone else getting terrible frame drops and low fps....i mean i dont believe i got a
terrible setup. They need to fix this i mean still playable but yu know i like my fps numbers high
and the gameplay fluid

8120 oc 4.4ghz
gigabyte 990fxa ud3
patriot gamer 2s 8gb 1600mhz
2x gigabyte 7870oc
rosewill hive 750 psu

D0M1N10

Honorable
Nov 18, 2012
your setup is great....I have i5 2500k, 560ti, 8gb ddr3 and the game is absolutely unplayable after i come into boston for the first time.. I believed it is gonna be a great game after we waited another month for it but no "ubisoft never dissapoints " they released a *** console copy no one can run...There are many other people with this problem as well...We must hope that there will be a patch as ubisoft is aware of this...

Fuerzo

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
Do you guys think they will make a fix for this poor frame drops? or will the drivers fix it.. its very anoyying if i see place go down..

My spec's are

Saberthooth Z77 motherboard
Intel 3570k 3.40 stock not oc. with H80 cooler on
xfx hd radeon 7970 oc
corsair gs 700 watt
corsair vengance 8gb ram

I think comon it must take this game piece of cake... very disappointed

geekdgreen

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012

I hope far cry 3 isnt going to be this bad when they release it next week....If it is i wont be that pissed off cause i got it for free on that amd gpu promotion. But seriously i payed $40 with the newegg preorder thing and im seriously pissed off. Some people say after sequence 4 it gets better...let me tell you its not. DAMN ubi

geekdgreen

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012

ive read somewhere its not the drivers that are at fault because nvidia and amd users are experiencing the same issues. Its mostly ubisoft that needs to release a new patch. I cant believe the ac3 pc version got some good reviews without warning us people about the low fps, and the random frame drops. I guess its still playable but it just reminds me of how far cry played on the xbox back in the day. Stutter* stutter* stutter*

TRENDING THREADS