What is up with the political...

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what is
going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I think
those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.
7 answers Last reply
More about what political
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    FatherRed334 wrote:
    > In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
    > pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what is
    > going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I think
    > those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.

    Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    FatherRed334 wrote:
    > Do you have the political spirit, Mondo?

    hell no
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    Do you have the political spirit, Mondo?

    --
    Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
    http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

    Once upon a time Mondo decided to write:

    > FatherRed334 wrote:
    >> In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
    >> pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what
    >> is going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I
    >> think those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.
    >
    > Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?

    I thought you said that was "so last month" a few months ago.

    --
    Remove ALL_YOUR_HARDWARE to reply by email.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    Chriz wrote:
    > Once upon a time Mondo decided to write:
    >
    > > FatherRed334 wrote:
    > >> In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
    > >> pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what
    > >> is going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I
    > >> think those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.
    > >
    > > Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?
    >
    > I thought you said that was "so last month" a few months ago.

    Are you a team player? Are you a team player, Chriz?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    Rob Browning wrote:

    > Go to that little L-shaped room in the Lunar Underground fifth
    > basement and fight Pink Puffs, but be prepared for a long and nearly
    > pointless wait.  I'm not sure it's even possible to get the tails in
    > the Easytype/US version, but it would take a very long time to do so
    > without cheating since there's no Alarm item that you can use to get
    > Pink Puffs to appear 100% of the time.

    You can get them, but it takes a long time.

    --
    - Blaine

    http://www.bureau42.com

    "The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
    merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one."
    - Albert Einstein.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    Once upon a time Mondo decided to write:

    > Chriz wrote:

    >>> Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?
    >>
    >> I thought you said that was "so last month" a few months ago.
    >
    > Are you a team player? Are you a team player, Chriz?

    Depends. I play FF on my own, but in other respects I can be a team player.
    Answers can't always be black or white.

    --
    Remove ALL_YOUR_HARDWARE to reply by email.

Newsgroup Games Final Fantasy Video Games