What is up with the political...

Last response: in Video Games
August 14, 2005 8:57:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what is
going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I think
those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.

More about : political

August 15, 2005 11:50:23 AM

FatherRed334 wrote:
> In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
> pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what is
> going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I think
> those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.

Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?
August 15, 2005 3:26:40 PM

FatherRed334 wrote:
> Do you have the political spirit, Mondo?

hell no
August 20, 2005 3:42:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Once upon a time Mondo decided to write:

> FatherRed334 wrote:
>> In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
>> pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what
>> is going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I
>> think those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.
>
> Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?

I thought you said that was "so last month" a few months ago.

--
Remove ALL_YOUR_HARDWARE to reply by email.
August 22, 2005 4:46:25 PM

Chriz wrote:
> Once upon a time Mondo decided to write:
>
> > FatherRed334 wrote:
> >> In final fantasy four, where can you find the monsters who drop
> >> pinktails so I can get my adament armor for all's sake. Anyway, what
> >> is going on with this political bullsh*t from 'Montoya' and them. I
> >> think those senders are in the wrong newsgroup.
> >
> > Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?
>
> I thought you said that was "so last month" a few months ago.

Are you a team player? Are you a team player, Chriz?
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 7:49:26 AM

Rob Browning wrote:

> Go to that little L-shaped room in the Lunar Underground fifth
> basement and fight Pink Puffs, but be prepared for a long and nearly
> pointless wait.  I'm not sure it's even possible to get the tails in
> the Easytype/US version, but it would take a very long time to do so
> without cheating since there's no Alarm item that you can use to get
> Pink Puffs to appear 100% of the time.

You can get them, but it takes a long time.

--
- Blaine

http://www.bureau42.com

"The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one."
- Albert Einstein.
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 10:59:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Once upon a time Mondo decided to write:

> Chriz wrote:

>>> Do you have the corporate spirit, Father Red?
>>
>> I thought you said that was "so last month" a few months ago.
>
> Are you a team player? Are you a team player, Chriz?

Depends. I play FF on my own, but in other respects I can be a team player.
Answers can't always be black or white.

--
Remove ALL_YOUR_HARDWARE to reply by email.
!