Solved

Help* Best Headset

Tags:
  • Gaming Headsets
  • PlayStation
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
November 29, 2012 12:40:16 AM

Hi, I asked a question a couple of months ago with no reply.. so ill give it another shot.

I am looking to purchase a headset for movie's & gaming playing mainly COD & a few other games for the PS3 & PC.

So my question is what do you recommend ? My price range is 300$ and I am from Australia.

The headset that I have been looking at the moment is the Astro A40 2013 edition would you recommend this ? I currently use the standard Sony PS3 headset.

Thank you ! :) 

More about : headset

November 29, 2012 8:49:13 AM

The Astro A40 is a really good headset. I would have recommended it even if you weren't looking at it. It has a sick balance of sound and wicked bass. My mate has one.
Anyway. If you want to compare it with others in it's range, here's the link.

http://gaming-headsets-review.toptenreviews.com/

Also, it's well within your budget, so you're good to go :) 
m
l
November 30, 2012 12:35:57 AM

Thanks for the reply :) 

One more question .. has your friend had mic issues, e.g people not being able to hear him clearly or has this been fixed ?

m
l
Related resources
November 30, 2012 3:23:57 AM

There are some static issues on skype and during gaming, while talking, but nothing serious. The problem occurs rarely and of an intensity of around 3/10...
m
l
December 1, 2012 6:46:29 AM

Labrynthian said:
There are some static issues on skype and during gaming, while talking, but nothing serious. The problem occurs rarely and of an intensity of around 3/10...

Ok, Thankyou very much for your reply's I am actually going to purchase the A50's as they are the same basically but wireless which suits my setup better for an extra $45 aswell.

Thank you :) 
m
l

Best solution

December 1, 2012 10:06:01 AM

Oh ok. Nice. Best answer? ;) 
December 1, 2012 9:39:24 PM

Best answer selected by jordan32.
m
l