JohnB299

Distinguished
May 20, 2003
I have the Koolance Exos water cooling system. I currently only have the cpu-200g waterblock on the processor and can run @ around 25C at a 2400's stock speed of 2 ghz. I am wish to purchase the hardrive block, and video card block as well and am just wondering if anyone knows if the pumps in the Exos are powerfull enough to move this water through the whole system quickly? I do not know the type of pumps in this unit. Thanks.

svol

Champion
Well I can't figure out how strong their pump is on their site, but it seams that the Exos system should support additional waterblocks.

My CPU fan spins so fast that it creates a wormhole :eek:

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I would have been able to give you an answer except for when I contacted Koolance requesting sample product for review and specifications on the EXos they were unwilling to assist in anything at all. You might want to search for a review on the system to see whats up.

<b>"Granted I dont own a P4. But I read enough stuff and waste enough time on forums newsgroups IRC and computer news sites that I proberly know more then if I DID own a P4." -vk2amv</b>