Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

"Josh Ramen Miller" wrote in message...
> Hello.

You said hello twice, retard.

Oh, and hi...

--
Darren Grey

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Once upon a time Josh Ramen Miller decided to write:

> Hello.

Hello, hello. I don't know why you say goobye, I say hello.

--
Remove ALL_YOUR_HARDWARE to reply by email.

avenger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

On 2005-08-25 18:59:50 -0300, "Josh 'Ramen' Miller"
<josh.miller@centralillinoiswb.com> said:

> I'll have to endevor to do better.

No.

- Avenger

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

"Funkidelic" <funkidelic@gmail.com> wrote in news:1125107558.729865.318890
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Josh Ramen Miller wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> --
>> Ramen Junkie
>> http://www.lameazoid.com
>
> You're lying.

Mu.

Nathan Montgomery wrote:
> "Funkidelic" <funkidelic@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:1125107558.729865.318890 @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>

>> Josh Ramen Miller wrote:
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ramen Junkie
>>> http://www.lameazoid.com
>>
>> You're lying.
>
> Mu.

That was the underwater city in Illusion of Gaia. The level with the
vampires.

Ryan

avenger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

On 2005-08-26 16:42:53 -0300, "Josh 'Ramen' Miller"
<josh.miller@centralillinoiswb.com> said:

> ;-;

FANGZ.

- Avenger

Avenger <aven@agff.net> wrote in news:2005082702131050073%aven@agffnet:

> On 2005-08-26 16:42:53 -0300, "Josh 'Ramen' Miller"
> <josh.miller@centralillinoiswb.com> said:
>
>> ;-;
>
> FANGZ.
>
> - Avenger

You're fat.

--
Corwin

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

"DarkSheer" <rdettl@______dundee.net> wrote in news:ltWdndcQMYPRaZLeRVn-
rA@comcast.com:

> Nathan Montgomery wrote:
>> "Funkidelic" <funkidelic@gmail.com> wrote in
>> news:1125107558.729865.318890 @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>>> You're lying.
>>
>> Mu.
>
> That was the underwater city in Illusion of Gaia. The level with the
> vampires.
>
> Ryan

The great patriarch Joshu once told the story of a vampire who lived
beneath the waves in the great city of Mu. This was in an area of the
world perpetually covered by the sun. One of Joshu's disciples, at the
conclusion of the story asked how the vampire could live, if it could not
come to the surface to feed on the blood of mortal humans, nor could it
remain below the sea. Joshu sternly spoke "That you will have to discover
for yourself". He soon ordered the other monks to tie a heavy rock to the
disciples feet and cast him into the ocean. The disciple struggled against
his bonds but quickly found that it was no use, and so decided to meditate
rather than face his death in fear. At the point of death the disciple was
cut free and later brought before Joshu. "The rock floated!" Joshu
chortled. At that moment the disciple became enlightened.

Why did the rock sink?
And how is Joshu like the Vampire?
Live beneath the sky.
And chant always