Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Assassin's Creed III save location please.

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 30, 2012 8:21:25 AM

Greetings ,

Just wanted to know the save location of Assassin's Creed III in windows 7 32-bit. I searched alot but i cant find the damn thing.

Thanks in advance.
December 7, 2012 10:53:41 AM

Win 7 x64...i found them here :
C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Orbit\54
m
0
l
March 26, 2013 5:45:00 PM


in my win 7 32bit

D:\ProgramData\Orbit\54
m
0
l
Related resources
April 13, 2013 7:51:48 PM

let me caught it over here :
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit\54
Thanks.. ;) 
m
1
l
May 14, 2013 5:39:57 PM

jawadert said:
Win 7 x64...i found them here :
C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Orbit\54


Hi, most people have reported to find the saved games in one of these locations:

C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\54
or
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames
or
C/Users/"your username"/Saved games/Assasins Creed 3
or
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Storage\backup
or
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 3\Saved Games.
or
like you mentioned
C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Orbit\54


Just wanted to know why is so?
btw i found my games right where you posted

Also I am facing some problems, I cannot delete my saved game from within the game where it shows the option to delete the same (Lctrl) If I try to delete them, then, after the confirmation dialogue, my the screen freezes ie on the confirmation screen only with yes/no.....but the background music of the game keeps on playing.

Secondly my further progress is not saved in the game..ie everytime I start the game it brings me to sequence 2 beginning (the place my game last saved)..If i load it, it loads fine but any progress further, isn't saved.

Even if I start a new game, it is not saved in one of the 3 ''Start new game'' slots.


Thirdly, after a lot of googling about the saved game location I found your answer only today (that was helpfull), so I opened the Orbit\54 folder, I found saved files in the format Save00x.sav....and they all had Max Payne 3 logo with them...when I doubled click on them it launched MP3


What should I do?
m
0
l
June 25, 2013 11:18:08 AM

Shalabh Som said:
jawadert said:
Win 7 x64...i found them here :
C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Orbit\54


Hi, most people have reported to find the saved games in one of these locations:

C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame_storage\54
or
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Savegames
or
C/Users/"your username"/Saved games/Assasins Creed 3
or
C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Storage\backup
or
C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 3\Saved Games.
or
like you mentioned
C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Orbit\54


Just wanted to know why is so?
btw i found my games right where you posted

Also I am facing some problems, I cannot delete my saved game from within the game where it shows the option to delete the same (Lctrl) If I try to delete them, then, after the confirmation dialogue, my the screen freezes ie on the confirmation screen only with yes/no.....but the background music of the game keeps on playing.

Secondly my further progress is not saved in the game..ie everytime I start the game it brings me to sequence 2 beginning (the place my game last saved)..If i load it, it loads fine but any progress further, isn't saved.

Even if I start a new game, it is not saved in one of the 3 ''Start new game'' slots.


Thirdly, after a lot of googling about the saved game location I found your answer only today (that was helpfull), so I opened the Orbit\54 folder, I found saved files in the format Save00x.sav....and they all had Max Payne 3 logo with them...when I doubled click on them it launched MP3


What should I do?


Your problem seems like a permissions thing (common for windows 7)
You probably copied the game folder from one folder/computer to another
If that is the case, you need to make a fresh installation of the game, then put the saved game in place
Then the game will have permissions to update its own files
m
0
l
June 25, 2013 4:26:31 PM

I always save its on
C/Users/"my username"/Saved games/Assasins Creed 3
Its work great
m
0
l
August 7, 2013 5:39:27 PM

hey guys i have the same problem that i cant find the location of the folder... so first of all change the folder options to "SHOW HIDDEN FOLDERS" because most of the time on windows 7 64-bit..these kind of folders are hidden...and then go to these locations
C:\Users\Shoaib Amin\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit\54
m
0
l
October 19, 2013 7:11:45 PM

Dhaval Parmar said:
let me caught it over here :
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit\54
Thanks.. ;) 


Thank you so much. I found them!
m
0
l
!