word processor hilarity

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

The best one I had. It suggested chaning the phrase "more curvey" to
"curvier" then proceeded to tell me "curvier" isn't a real word and
that it needed to be changed to "more curvey". repeat (into infinity).

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

On
>The best one I had. It suggested chaning the phrase "more curvey" to
>"curvier" then proceeded to tell me "curvier" isn't a real word and
>that it needed to be changed to "more curvey". repeat (into infinity).

Microsoft has a cruel sense of humor when it comes to Word.