Gaming mouse pad

ibanezrg2550

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2011
Hello,
I've been looking for a HARD mouse pad that is at least 13" x 11" / 330mm x 270mm and with very smooth surface, couldnt really find anything on newegg or amazon, the razor ironclad seems unrealiable because others complained about the surface peels plus its a little too expensive. most of others are all soft pads... seems like only thing i can find is Corsair Vengeance MM400 even tho its a bit smaller. just cant really find anything :(

can anyone recommand me something

minidruid

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011

ibanezrg2550

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2011
that mouse pad is almost the same as the Razor exactmat that i had before, but i swapped that one out when i got the mouse pad from evga gtx590.
how is the surface after 2 years?

minidruid

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
the surface has not degraded at all in the past 2 years which suprised me. A little bit of dirt smugging on the edge but thats just because i dont dust often enough.

razer do like there gaming mats. i got the destructor and had to abandon it with there own lachesis. i got a rat 7 contagion as a replacement and it loves the destructor mat... still not convinced it gives 37% more accuracy though. but the rat does slide smoothly where the razer seemed to scrape across it.

bigluca91

Honorable
May 10, 2013
Hello,
I know I'm a little late on responding, but I just recently switched to using the Feenix Dimora which is a hard surface pad and I have been loving it. Pretty hard to get a hold of since you can only buy it direct from Feenix but its definitely worth it if you can get your hands on one. Best gaming mouse pad Ive used by far

http://