Nokia 6600 compared to motorola v400

Good afternoon. I am strictly interested in performance. which phone
offers better reception/transmition the motv400 or the nokia 6600. I don't
care about all of the bells and whistels. Thanks.

--
John W. Hess
Senior Associate

De Witt & Associates
Suite 110
700 Godwin Avenue
Midland Park, NJ 07432

Phone: (973) 664-1963
Fax: (201) 447-1187
E-Mail: techman@optonline.net

which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is
delete the
material from any computer.
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6600 compared motorola v400

    "John W. Hess" <fustibule@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Good afternoon. I am strictly interested in performance. which phone
    > offers better reception/transmition the motv400 or the nokia 6600. I
    don't
    > care about all of the bells and whistels. Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > John W. Hess
    > Senior Associate
    > Evaluation & Training

    The nokia has a slight edge in performance, but the difference is very
    slight. -Dave

    In article <4pzhc.85135$_g4.18185215@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>,
    "John W. Hess" <fustibule@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Good afternoon. I am strictly interested in performance. which phone
    > offers better reception/transmition the motv400 or the nokia 6600. I don't
    > care about all of the bells and whistels. Thanks.

    The form factor may separate these phone more than other featores. Some
    folks love flip phones, others don't.

    The Nokia 6600 is a better RF performer than the V400. One thing to
    keep in mind is that all of the clam shell phones (flip) are poor
    performers when compared to the other types of phones.

    rich wrote:

    > The Nokia 6600 is a better RF performer than the V400. One thing to
    > keep in mind is that all of the clam shell phones (flip) are poor
    > performers when compared to the other types of phones.

    Anybody know if Cingular is ever going to carry the 6600?

    Daniel

    | danielmbarton@yahoo.com |

Cingular Nokia Motorola Internet Service Providers