life after ff9

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

hey hey ladies and gents,
i just joined i thought i'd say hi. i've been reading your posts for a
little while to get help for the mognet central task and for beating
ozma,thank you so much i was going crazy.
i'm getting pretty close to the end now can anyone think of any really
good rpg's (outside of the ff series) for the playstation 1(RETRO!)
cheers you are all lovley
ro-zee
4 answers Last reply
More about life
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    ro-zee wrote:
    > i'm getting pretty close to the end now can anyone think of any really
    > good rpg's (outside of the ff series) for the playstation 1(RETRO!)

    Chrono Cross
    Persona 2
    Tales of Destiny 2 (first not so good)
    Grandia
    Legend of Legaia
    Legend of Dragoon
    Star Ocean
    Suikoden 2
    Parasite Eve
    Koudelka
    Lunar
    Arc the Lad
    Breath of Fire

    Dat enuff for ya?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    BuckFush wrote:
    > ro-zee wrote:
    >> i'm getting pretty close to the end now can anyone think of any
    >> really good rpg's (outside of the ff series) for the playstation
    >> 1(RETRO!)
    >
    > Chrono Cross
    > Persona 2
    > Tales of Destiny 2 (first not so good)
    > Grandia
    > Legend of Legaia
    > Legend of Dragoon
    > Star Ocean
    > Suikoden 2
    > Parasite Eve
    > Koudelka
    > Lunar
    > Arc the Lad
    > Breath of Fire

    Shame on me for having left out 2 of the best rpg's ever made for any
    system: Vagrant Story and Valkyrie Profile.

    I'm too stoopid to live!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    AAAh! you three forget one of japan's best RPG series! Suikoden! #s 1-4
    are sooooo goood! well, 4 is a little worse than the first three, but
    way worth getting... only the first two are for ps1 though... lol! ^^
  4. don't forget xenogears.

Final Fantasy Video Games