life after ff9

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2005 4:38:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

hey hey ladies and gents,
i just joined i thought i'd say hi. i've been reading your posts for a
little while to get help for the mognet central task and for beating
ozma,thank you so much i was going crazy.
i'm getting pretty close to the end now can anyone think of any really
good rpg's (outside of the ff series) for the playstation 1(RETRO!)
cheers you are all lovley
ro-zee

More about : life ff9

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 2:50:02 AM

ro-zee wrote:
> i'm getting pretty close to the end now can anyone think of any really
> good rpg's (outside of the ff series) for the playstation 1(RETRO!)

Chrono Cross
Persona 2
Tales of Destiny 2 (first not so good)
Grandia
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Dragoon
Star Ocean
Suikoden 2
Parasite Eve
Koudelka
Lunar
Arc the Lad
Breath of Fire

Dat enuff for ya?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 8:33:55 AM

BuckFush wrote:
> ro-zee wrote:
>> i'm getting pretty close to the end now can anyone think of any
>> really good rpg's (outside of the ff series) for the playstation
>> 1(RETRO!)
>
> Chrono Cross
> Persona 2
> Tales of Destiny 2 (first not so good)
> Grandia
> Legend of Legaia
> Legend of Dragoon
> Star Ocean
> Suikoden 2
> Parasite Eve
> Koudelka
> Lunar
> Arc the Lad
> Breath of Fire

Shame on me for having left out 2 of the best rpg's ever made for any
system: Vagrant Story and Valkyrie Profile.

I'm too stoopid to live!
September 13, 2005 2:09:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

AAAh! you three forget one of japan's best RPG series! Suikoden! #s 1-4
are sooooo goood! well, 4 is a little worse than the first three, but
way worth getting... only the first two are for ps1 though... lol! ^^
November 5, 2006 7:59:52 PM

don't forget xenogears.
!