D-Link DSL 504: Firewall Rules and Setup

Can anyone send me a guide or rules to set up this device

Thx
2 answers Last reply
More about link firewall rules setup

    Hi,

    Robin Smith <rosmith@cisco.com> wrote:
    > Can anyone send me a guide or rules to set up this device

    Hmm. Who woul dbe able to send me docs on Ciscos? Perhaps Cisco?
    D-link is easy to contact ;))

    Took me about 30 seconds to find:

    ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Broadband/DSL504/Manual/dsl504_manual_200.zip

    Greetings,
    Jens

    (-: Thanks. I tried yesterday, their server was down

    Cheers

    "Jens Hoffmann" <jh@bofh.de> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Robin Smith <rosmith@cisco.com> wrote:
    > > Can anyone send me a guide or rules to set up this device
    >
    > Hmm. Who woul dbe able to send me docs on Ciscos? Perhaps Cisco?
    > D-link is easy to contact ;))
    >
    > Took me about 30 seconds to find:
    >
    > ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Broadband/DSL504/Manual/dsl504_manual_200.zip
    >

    > Greetings,
    > Jens

Firewalls D-Link Security DSL Networking