D-Link DSL 504: Firewall Rules and Setup

Last response: in Networking
a b 8 Security
May 22, 2004 7:31:55 PM

Can anyone send me a guide or rules to set up this device

Thx
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 23, 2004 12:20:08 AM

Hi,

Robin Smith <rosmith@cisco.com> wrote:
> Can anyone send me a guide or rules to set up this device

Hmm. Who woul dbe able to send me docs on Ciscos? Perhaps Cisco?
D-link is easy to contact ;) )

Took me about 30 seconds to find:

ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Broadband/DSL504/Manual/dsl504_manu...

Greetings,
Jens
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
May 23, 2004 4:20:24 PM

(-: Thanks. I tried yesterday, their server was down

Cheers

!