Old Free PC RPG Game?

euphoriax

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Hi,

Right now I am running a crappy PC that basically cannot run anything. It can run CS 1.6 at lowest settings...

What I want to know is if there are any good, free old RPG games that I can try out. I don't have internet on my desktop right now so I would have to put it on a USB Key and then install it on the desktop.

I will be getting a gaming PC relatively soon but for now I am stuck with this one. I was thinking something along the lines of TESIII: Morrowind, an open world game. I tried Daggerfall but I just couldn't get into it.

I would like it if the game is free.

Thank you

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
As an RPG fan with a less that stellar system let me add Planescape to that list. It's bascially BG (always liked BG II way more) with a slightly nicer, closer, view of your characters and a cool morbid vibe: you start the game as a corpse. Unfortunatly it isn't free. Most freeware RPG I've found are freeware for a reason.

wrathofdragon

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2012
http://www.old-games.com/ has over 6752 to choose from. but like tinyE said, "Most freeware RPG I've found are freeware for a reason." they are usually not that good.

morrowind is amazing, and Fallout 1, 2 , Tactics are awesome too....