REQ: FINAL FANTASY VII - Advent Children Movie Request... ..

Last response: in Video Games
September 2, 2005 10:58:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

This movie was released in Japan last year, but does anyone have it in english? not sure when
it's to be released over here in the states, but it is gonna b a kick-a$$ movie when it is
released... been looking long time for it... THX
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 3:33:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

You've been looking for a long time because it hasn't been released yet. It
hits shelves in Japan on September 13/14, 2005. The US version won't hit
shelves until November.

<ycats@verizonmail.com> wrote in message
> This movie was released in Japan last year, but does anyone have it in
> english? not sure when
> it's to be released over here in the states, but it is gonna b a kick-a$$
> movie when it is
> released... been looking long time for it... THX

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 3:17:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

if you know what torrents are you can download it, i found it today.

"Steven Vavra" <stevenksu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> You've been looking for a long time because it hasn't been released yet.
> It hits shelves in Japan on September 13/14, 2005. The US version won't
> hit shelves until November.
>
> <ycats@verizonmail.com> wrote in message
>> This movie was released in Japan last year, but does anyone have it in
>> english? not sure when
>> it's to be released over here in the states, but it is gonna b a kick-a$$
>> movie when it is
>> released... been looking long time for it... THX

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 8:39:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Just gotta find a decent english subbed version.

"Zakaos" <zakaos@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> if you know what torrents are you can download it, i found it today.
>
> "Steven Vavra" <stevenksu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> You've been looking for a long time because it hasn't been released yet.
>> It hits shelves in Japan on September 13/14, 2005. The US version won't
>> hit shelves until November.
>>
>> <ycats@verizonmail.com> wrote in message
>>> This movie was released in Japan last year, but does anyone have it in
>>> english? not sure when
>>> it's to be released over here in the states, but it is gonna b a
>>> kick-a$$ movie when it is
>>> released... been looking long time for it... THX

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 10:12:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

There're a couple of sub files out there alerady (ssa, str) and an
english dubbed version by animesource, and a chinese, potoguese and
spanish versions too.

Steven Vavra wrote:
> Just gotta find a decent english subbed version.
>
> "Zakaos" <zakaos@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > if you know what torrents are you can download it, i found it today.
> >
> > "Steven Vavra" <stevenksu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> You've been looking for a long time because it hasn't been released yet.
> >> It hits shelves in Japan on September 13/14, 2005. The US version won't
> >> hit shelves until November.
> >>
> >> <ycats@verizonmail.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 6:56:29 PM

<Shin.Krelian@gmail.com> wrote in message
> There're a couple of sub files out there alerady (ssa, str) and an
> english dubbed version by animesource, and a chinese, potoguese and
> spanish versions too.

Those are all just trailers that have been released, most of them revealing
the full plot of the movie already... The Japanese movie has just been
released and rips of it are available to get through torrentspy.com. It
won't be long before the fan groups get these subbed...

--
Darren Grey
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

I was talking of full subbed versions, the rip was online since Sunday
and already the full dvd iso is upthere, check your favorite torrent
site (www.mininova.org)
!