V710 or wait for VX8100??? Prices???

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
May 6, 2005 9:03:32 AM

I bought a V710 last week. Then I checked here and on Phonescoop.

The idea of 512 MB installed is nice and the LG is a good phone.

Last June I renewed three contracts and we all got the LG 6000. A
month later I saw the 7000 and liked it but it was too late. In
November I got a free 8000 in the San Diego test market. I didn't want
to pay for the web and I felt that the phone was too big.

I like the size, bluetooth, movie/picture, voice/voice digit dialing,
speakerphone and lastly I didn't like the size of the 8000 and the
size of the v710 is good for me.

So, I can return my phone and, if as the Phonescoop is correct, get
the 8100 in a few weeks.

So, what do you pros think the cost will be? I paid $100 after rebate
for the v710. I don't know the ins and outs but a computer cable with
512mb seems a good product. I could go another $100 to get the 8100
but $300 would be too much.

I am adding a 4th line to an account that was $40 + $20 + $20 to
$59.95 for 2 lines + 2 lines at $9.95. So, for the same price I get
another line.

Thanks for all the good answers I know I will get.
May 8, 2005 5:23:41 AM

!