Steam Christmas Sale

So, the Steam Christmas Sale is coming up. What kind of deals do you want to see? I have about $150 saved up for the sale, so I'm fairly excited. I'm hoping to get a few new release games for cheap.

Also, I'm veteran now. Hooray.
11 answers Last reply
More about steam christmas sale
  1. Only time will tell. But what experience tells is that Steam does not disappoint! :) Personally, I'd be happy with some of the $49.99/ $59.99 titles at 60%-75% off.
  2. Grats on your status Wulf :p
    Im hoping for Farcry 3 and an Assassins Creed pack that includes games 1-3 that gets 50+% off. Not getting my hopes up but, would be nice
  3. Well i got dragon age ultimate edition last friday so i got a great ammount of hours to burn before i need any new games.

If anything, id like skyrim with dlcs coming cheap, but to be franks im still waiting for a good overhaul mod.

Apart from that, nothing really >D.
  4. I'm hoping for Iron Brigade, FTL and maybe the old Deus Ex games to be cheap.
    Also, I hope they do the achievement contest thing again. That was fun.
  5. Love the steam sales. Was bloody chuffed when I got Dishonoured for £15 (50% off) the other day, great game. Steam's biggest problem is they're customer service which is terrible and upgrading software to new OS
  6. Wait a sec, didn't we just have a week of sales? haha, I already bought what I wanted...

I'll be checking to see what's on sale, but honestly, nothing out there that peaks my interest at the moment.
  7. cats_Paw said:
    Well i got dragon age ultimate edition last friday so i got a great ammount of hours to burn before i need any new games.

If anything, id like skyrim with dlcs coming cheap, but to be franks im still waiting for a good overhaul mod.

Apart from that, nothing really >D.

Skyrim with DLCs would be good. I already have Skyrim on Xbox (I know, I know. It was right before I realized PC gaming was more my style.), but if I could get it with all DLCs for $20 or $30 that would be good. Just for mod support and whatnot. I did a ton of modding in Oblivion back in 2006.
  8. Checkout this guys Utube channel he does great reviews of whats worth getting in steam sales and points out when they are cheaper elsewhere ie Dishonoured was 2-% cheaper elsewhere and some games had added content at the same price on Amazon in the last sale. He also does reviews of most games.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut
  9. Hi :)

Far cry 3 would be good...as I have finished BLOPS (not impressed at all with that :( )

All the best Brett :)
  10. Far Cry 3 is excellent. Should of waited for Steam sale, but I preordered.
  11. Far Cry 3 is too new to be put on sale I think, but I got it already. During Autumn sale I got Dishonored, Deus Ex Human Revolution with DLC, Max Payne 3 DLC, Metro 2033, Sniper Elite V2, and Chivlary. I also got Borderlands 2 from a graphics card deal but that was at 24.99 at the time and a great deal at that. I hope the sale isn't too good, I need to save my money!
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Steam Video Games