Sign in with
Your question

Steam Christmas Sale

Last response: in Video Games
December 3, 2012 3:47:04 AM

So, the Steam Christmas Sale is coming up. What kind of deals do you want to see? I have about $150 saved up for the sale, so I'm fairly excited. I'm hoping to get a few new release games for cheap.

Also, I'm veteran now. Hooray.

More about : steam christmas sale

December 3, 2012 4:15:55 AM

Only time will tell. But what experience tells is that Steam does not disappoint! :)  Personally, I'd be happy with some of the $49.99/ $59.99 titles at 60%-75% off.
December 3, 2012 4:22:07 AM

Grats on your status Wulf :p 
Im hoping for Farcry 3 and an Assassins Creed pack that includes games 1-3 that gets 50+% off. Not getting my hopes up but, would be nice
Related resources
December 3, 2012 6:30:45 AM

Well i got dragon age ultimate edition last friday so i got a great ammount of hours to burn before i need any new games.

If anything, id like skyrim with dlcs coming cheap, but to be franks im still waiting for a good overhaul mod.

Apart from that, nothing really >D.
December 3, 2012 6:54:55 AM

I'm hoping for Iron Brigade, FTL and maybe the old Deus Ex games to be cheap.
Also, I hope they do the achievement contest thing again. That was fun.
December 3, 2012 7:15:02 AM

Love the steam sales. Was bloody chuffed when I got Dishonoured for £15 (50% off) the other day, great game. Steam's biggest problem is they're customer service which is terrible and upgrading software to new OS
December 3, 2012 12:39:12 PM

Wait a sec, didn't we just have a week of sales? haha, I already bought what I wanted...

I'll be checking to see what's on sale, but honestly, nothing out there that peaks my interest at the moment.
December 3, 2012 1:30:59 PM

cats_Paw said:
Well i got dragon age ultimate edition last friday so i got a great ammount of hours to burn before i need any new games.

If anything, id like skyrim with dlcs coming cheap, but to be franks im still waiting for a good overhaul mod.

Apart from that, nothing really >D.

Skyrim with DLCs would be good. I already have Skyrim on Xbox (I know, I know. It was right before I realized PC gaming was more my style.), but if I could get it with all DLCs for $20 or $30 that would be good. Just for mod support and whatnot. I did a ton of modding in Oblivion back in 2006.
December 3, 2012 7:37:20 PM

Checkout this guys Utube channel he does great reviews of whats worth getting in steam sales and points out when they are cheaper elsewhere ie Dishonoured was 2-% cheaper elsewhere and some games had added content at the same price on Amazon in the last sale. He also does reviews of most games.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut
December 3, 2012 7:43:16 PM

Hi :) 

Far cry 3 would be good...as I have finished BLOPS (not impressed at all with that :(  )

All the best Brett :) 
December 4, 2012 2:59:42 AM

Far Cry 3 is excellent. Should of waited for Steam sale, but I preordered.
December 9, 2012 5:59:01 AM

Far Cry 3 is too new to be put on sale I think, but I got it already. During Autumn sale I got Dishonored, Deus Ex Human Revolution with DLC, Max Payne 3 DLC, Metro 2033, Sniper Elite V2, and Chivlary. I also got Borderlands 2 from a graphics card deal but that was at 24.99 at the time and a great deal at that. I hope the sale isn't too good, I need to save my money!
!