Question about VCast and games

I got the LG VX8000 with Vcast. I want to purchase a couple of VCast
games, but if I cancel my VCast subscription will I no longer be able
to play them? Or if I bought the ones that require no air time would I
still be able to play them?

--
LoraJ

VCast is Video On Demand, if you are purchasing games, they are Get It Now
(BREW) and will continue to work without VCast service.