How well will I run these games?

Jman2411

Honorable
Dec 3, 2012
I am looking to run dishonored, cod waw, chivalry medieval warfare, and possibly far cry 3 using an i3 2100, gtx 560 ti, and 4gb RAM. How well would these games run and what settings?

chivalry you should be able to max out. far cry 3 is not to cpu dependant so you will hey medium high settings and if you choose cusom you can add ultra for some details without it affecting the frame rate to much... the high end effects in FC3 dont really add that much demand wise to the over all performance hit of the game.
stick with sbao and as you have nvidia you may want to buffer 2 frames as it may increase performance quite a bit and smooth out the game.

amarante

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2011

Similar PC to yours but I have a MSI HD 6850 which is a weaker card I think. I played Dishonored a bit and it ran fine on highest settings, with vsync on it was around 60 all the time. Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is a more demanding game, I think I ran it at mostly high settings and it hovered around 40-60 FPS.

Haven't played Far Cry 3 but I presume it demands a better PC to run it at full settings with a stable framerate.