Circumventing voice mail message

Just switched from Cingular. I've had a few people ask me how to kill the
Voice mail message and go right to record without waiting for it to finish.
I've been able to do this on all voice mails I've used previously, usually
by hitting # or 1. Can this be done on Verizon?

The stock vm message (where you just fill in your name) is amazingly long
winded. I change it to a quick 'leave a message' but it still appends
instructions after that. Don't they know people are busy? :-)

TIA,
Jon
1 answer Last reply
More about circumventing voice mail message

    *

    --
    David G.

Verizon Voice Mail Internet Service Providers