Circumventing voice mail message

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
May 6, 2005 7:35:56 PM

Just switched from Cingular. I've had a few people ask me how to kill the
Voice mail message and go right to record without waiting for it to finish.
I've been able to do this on all voice mails I've used previously, usually
by hitting # or 1. Can this be done on Verizon?

The stock vm message (where you just fill in your name) is amazingly long
winded. I change it to a quick 'leave a message' but it still appends
instructions after that. Don't they know people are busy? :-)

TIA,
Jon
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 9:33:47 PM