Advent Children US Release Date?

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Last I heard, it was going to be released Sept 13th, coinciding with the
Japanese launch... since then tho I've been hearing very conflicting
reports on when it's due out... and haven't been able to find anything
"official". Anyone know what the deal is?

--
"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BROCK LESNAR!!!!!" - Brock Lesnar
BROCK (BRAWK):

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

November. I believe it's going to be that late because the English voice
acting isn't complete yet.