Bf3 downloads/updates won't complete

the caption says it. so today (4.12) aftermath came out and i just couldn't download it.
whenever it reached 99% it'd just jump straight back to 74% again and again and again.
after 5 long, frustrating and nerve wrecking hours aftermath finally installed, but i couldn't play it. whenever i launch it it will give me a black screen, with a flickering "loading" at the bottom left, and that's it.
repair install? yeah, alright. it said 30 minutes, took 1 hour, and again, reached 99% and jump straight back, this time to 30%.
this happened in armored kill as well but at least the expansion worked in that case.
i just want to say that i am tired, frustrated and pissed like a raging bull, and all i want is to play this stupid game i payed so much for.
quick replies will be welcome.
16 answers Last reply
More about downloads updates complete
  1. what do you mean?
  2. it's not that bf3's stupid, it's the god-damn origin. and i don't want a fan war, i just need help
  3. lol dude it's ok i'm not mad.
    at YOU at least.
  4. no dude.. it's al right.. i am not mad at you.. i' mad at origin!
  5. DUDE, IT WORKED!
    THANKS!
  6. how do you use internet download manager with it if its on origin?
  7. Quote:
    Use IDM (internet download manager)

How do you use IDM???
  8. How do you use IDM with origin????
  9. Try this torrent download of the latest update:
    http://torrent.cd/9a1267e2009ee020a8fc12561af2fb0957787ec2/Battlefield+3+Update+7+2011+PC+Patch.torrent
    (Although, I don't know how to install it, I'm guessing just copy the files to the update folder)

Apparently dodo ISP users such as myself are experiencing this problem.
    dodo.com.au/status/
  10. well i think the server overload is what causing this to happen. anyway i got it installed eventually but it still really annoying.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Download Battlefield Video Games