Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Gaming
  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in PC Gaming
December 4, 2012 10:54:41 PM

I am looking to get a good gaming headset that will have good sound for both playing games and listening to music on the computer. I was deciding between the Tritton ax720, Sennheiser pc360,turtle beach hpa2, and the siberia v2 frost blue. I was also looking at the beyerdynamic mmx 300's but they're a little out of my price range. Which of these headset's would be the best for what I want to use them for?

More about : gaming headset

December 9, 2012 5:53:36 AM

I have a Logitech G930 that I got for a little under a hundred bucks. Wireless is awesome and lasts pretty long (~9 hours). Sound quality is amazing in stereo and 7.1 with good bass, but occasionally some bass distortion if you increase the db. Mic quality is acceptable for gaming, I even use it for commentating. Its pretty comfortable but can hurt the tips of your ears after a while, and when I wear glasses the ear pads rest directly on them, so I have to wear my glasses at a really weird angle to where I look like Austin Powers after a sex scene. But I love them haha.
m
l
December 10, 2012 4:39:34 PM

I'm pretty new to gaming headsets but I just got a Turtle Beach Z6A for my bday and it's pretty awesome. 5.1 surround and the bass is amazing, playing bf3 and when like a jet or chopper crashes into a building near you it sounds ridiculously awesome.
So yeah I don't really know what's the 'GTX 680 and HD 7970 of headphones' but this Z6A seems pretty dope.
m
l