Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

I just found my Chrono Trigger instruction manual.

Tags:
  • Final Fantasy
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 9:11:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Should I combine it with the box and cartridge and sell it on e~Bay?
After all, there are emulators for reliving old SNES memories.

More about : found chrono trigger instruction manual

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 9:11:42 AM

John Binky wrote:

> Should I combine it with the box and cartridge and sell it on e~Bay?
> After all, there are emulators for reliving old SNES memories.

Do it! Share the profits!

--
- Cassandra J. Nichols
September 12, 2005 10:57:02 AM

On 2005-09-07 06:11:41 -0300, John Binky <bongoloid@hotmail.com> said:

> Should I combine it with the box and cartridge and sell it on e~Bay?
> After all, there are emulators for reliving old SNES memories.

Yes. I sold off all my Square SNES games on eBay, and I still haven't
spent all my profits.

- Avenger