Gaming mouse

yas33n

Honorable
Nov 11, 2012
I'm looking for a gaming mouse ar ound the £50 price tag, I look at the rat 5 and the razer taipan. I kinda prefer the taipan. Any suggestions?

I have a Sidewinder X8 and it's good, though no better than the Intellimouse Explorer Platinum I used previously. Makes me think the whole 'gaming mouse' thing is a gimmick. If you really want one though, you could do a lot worse than the X8. Logitech G700 looks pretty sweet too.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I love the designs of Razers' mouses but I absolutely hate the software associated with them (same goes for keyboards). For that reason, I wouldn't suggest Razer.

I've always used Logitech for gaming. I have their G500 mouse and the G25 Steering...both work perfectly still (after 3-4 years of gaming on a regular basis). I also found myself loving the company because of it's extremely good customer service (when things do go wrong). As for the mouse model...looks for deals man, you'll save a bunch (or get a better product). Not quite familiar with European online stores but in Canada, I'm a big fan of NewEgg and NCIX (for their awesome deals).