problem with firewall

Jenny

After installed a firewall, my connection with the internet goes off and
back on again.
I'm using win2k.
Is there anyone who has the same problem?
I've used F-Secure and now Sysgate, and with both I do have the same problem

Jenny

"Jenny" <j.haayman.nospam@home.nl> wrote in news:40b2540e$1@news.nb.nu:

> After installed a firewall, my connection with the internet goes off
> and back on again.

What do you mean by connection to Internet goes off and then back on
again?

You're going to have to explain things a little better than that.

> I've used F-Secure and now Sysgate, and with both I do have the same
> problem

You have to know what you're doing to use any of the products. You try
the free version of Zone Alarm? It may be a little more user friendly.

Duane :)