problem with firewall

After installed a firewall, my connection with the internet goes off and
back on again.
I'm using win2k.
Is there anyone who has the same problem?
I've used F-Secure and now Sysgate, and with both I do have the same problem

Jenny
1 answer Last reply
More about problem firewall

    "Jenny" <j.haayman.nospam@home.nl> wrote in news:40b2540e$1@news.nb.nu:

    > After installed a firewall, my connection with the internet goes off
    > and back on again.

    What do you mean by connection to Internet goes off and then back on
    again?

    You're going to have to explain things a little better than that.

    > I've used F-Secure and now Sysgate, and with both I do have the same
    > problem

    You have to know what you're doing to use any of the products. You try
    the free version of Zone Alarm? It may be a little more user friendly.

    Duane :)

Firewalls Security Connection Networking