Duke Nukem Forever Delayed Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

C 64

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Just one more month of delay..... At my age I heard this so many times I lost count of it.

Maybe the title of the article should read: Duke Nukem delayed forever again.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]ssalim[/nom]http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Duke-N [...] 10584.html[/citation]
Wow, that was fn funny! I am so pissed from another delay but that clip made my day...!!!

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
I can hardly believe it's been 15 years since I first said "man, I can't wait until the release Duke Nukem 3D 2 or whatever they call it". I still can't wait to play this game. I'm hoping the fiancée will go stay with her sister or something on release day so that I can order pizza and revert back to my 12 year old virgin self and throw money at the strippers in the game like there's no tomorrow.

amstech

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
Its the right decision.
I'd rather wait for a good game with actual effort to make a good finished product then play rushed title to quench the thirst of 14 year old xbox kiddies.

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
Seriously, toms Duke Nukem being delayed is more of a joke then any kind of actual news. This is worst then reading a slew of news about apples products. Just Let me know when it's released or there is a playable demo!

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
Announcing a delay to Duke Nuken Forever (DNF i.e. Did Not Finish) is like picking on the retarded kid. After a while its no longer funny, its just plain sad.

kd0frg

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
Maybe instead of having duke slap the babe, he could maybe shake her a little instead with a kind of "snap out of it" attitude. If not though, perhaps they could even the playing field a little and have her go "how dare you!" and slap him back making your camera view rattle back and forth haha. Just some alternative ideas :)

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
[citation][nom]GamerFeminist[/nom]"Babe-Slapping Mode"? Tell Walmart to refuse to sell sexist "Duke Nukem Forever" video game: http://www.change.org/petitions/ba [...] f&opt_fb=t[/citation]

Sorry, if the kids cannot buy it at Walmart, then they will just go pirate the game. You are picking your battle, but causing another.

blader15sk8

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
[citation][nom]borisof007[/nom]Hey, at least if you're used to Blizzard and Valve's games, this isn't that bad at all.[/citation]

Blizzard and Valve have nothing on Duke Nukem in terms of delays, lol.

Does anyone even care about Duke Nukem anymore? It probably won't even feel like the same game considering it is a completely different team working on it. It will end up flopping like Perfect Dark Zero.

foogoo

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
Why cant games, especially ones i'm interested in, ever come out early? Its never good news with release date changes. I think it would be great if a developer like valve said, "hey guess what, we finished portal 2 2 months ahead of schedule and we are happy with it so here ya go, enjoy". Why cant that ever happen? (sulks)

doyletdude

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2010
[citation][nom]rollerdisco[/nom]You know, i was excited about this game, and was going to buy it. But screw it, no way! Just out of principle, i wouldn't buy it.[/citation]
oh my god, drama queen... out of principle you should have refused to buy it like a decade ago if that's the case. I hope you realize that you can't buy Portal 2 either now. Why do people say these things, we all know they are just lying and will buy it anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.