Just watched Advent Children...

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Damn, was that ever awesome.

Yeah, it was total fanboy pandering... but I loved every minute of it.

--
"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BROCK LESNAR!!!!!" - Brock Lesnar
BROCK (BRAWK):

Josh 'Ramen' Miller <josh.miller@centralillinoiswb.com> wrote:
> ARE THERE ANY NUDE SCENES?!?!

No. :(

There's a pretty sweet Yuffie ass-shot, though.

--
"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! BROCK LESNAR!!!!!" - Brock Lesnar
BROCK (BRAWK):
(1) Noun. The next big thing: BROCK is the WWE Undisputed champion.
(2) Verb. To yell "BLAAAA!!! BROCK LESNAR!!!" while doing a forward
flex, holding the flex position, contorting one's face and sticking
out their tongue: We BROCKed our bar; I love BROCKing people.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Well neither Caith Sith nor Red XIII were wearing anything....

matthead

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
I watched the japanese version...How come it always seems better in japanese? Is it because english version doesnt have the same emotions portrayed through their voice? Just curious