Best PC game(s) for road trip?

Zanderac

Distinguished
May 25, 2011
I'll be going on a long road trip (21 hours) next week and will be spending most of the time playing games with my laptop (i7, 6gb ram, gt520m). What games are best without a mouse that aren't too competitive? I've been looking into FTL and Hotline: Miami, but besides that I don't know many games which are not too fast paced which I can play (well) without a mouse.

cainy1991

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2011
I donno if you will be down or have wifi ... but I love the Korean game "rusty hearts" (the name is terrible I know) its basically a instance based MMO where you run dungeons to level up... combat is very intense (closest thing I can compare it too is maybe tekken?) and uses nothing but keyboard.
PVP is also quite fun.

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
FTL is pretty fun. Civilization IV is also fun. It's a turn based strategy game so you don't need fast mouse movements. I've been playing it with a few friends.

iyzik

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2012

Hahah.

Seriously though I would probably recommend some racing games. Need for speed maybe and I second the earlier Civilazation recommendation. I personally like Civ 3 and 4 the best.

digrs

Honorable
Dec 9, 2012
I would get FTL, some racing stuff ,
Try game Don't Starve !
Another option is to get headset and get some movies!

FTL , Binding of Issac , racing games of any kind and movies! Thats what i would get!