Final Fantasy VII on XP

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
in the Drive...
6 answers Last reply
More about final fantasy
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
    wrote:

    >How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
    >in the Drive...

    Did a quick google search on it and this is the first thing that came
    up. Use at your own risk

    http://www.sofotex.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-XP-Patch-download_L5052.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    Thanks, I will try it....

    Techy Guy wrote:
    > On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
    >>in the Drive...
    >

    > Did a quick google search on it and this is the first thing that came
    > up. Use at your own risk
    >
    > http://www.sofotex.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-XP-Patch-download_L5052.html
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    It did not work, thaks for trying...

    Techy Guy wrote:
    > On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
    >>in the Drive...
    >

    > Did a quick google search on it and this is the first thing that came
    > up. Use at your own risk
    >
    > http://www.sofotex.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-XP-Patch-download_L5052.html
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
    stopped smoking some high grade weed and eventually managed to say:

    >How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
    >in the Drive...

    As far as i know, the pc version of FF7 is horribly buggy. There were
    numerous problems with Video cards as well.
    I'm not sure, but i think it'll only work with Win98.
    I could be wrong, though; someone might've released a patch of some
    sort...
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    "Chris Simpson" <Chriss@mho.com> wrote in message
    > How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
    > in the Drive...

    Did you try it in the DVD drive? That worked for me with FF 8 PC . The
    computer will not recognise the game disc in the writable drive..(.but I
    have Windows ME)...
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

    Yes, I did try in my DVD drave and my CDRW drive...

    Xamyul Elhaym-no-miko wrote:

    > "Chris Simpson" <Chriss@mho.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
    >>in the Drive...
    >

    > Did you try it in the DVD drive? That worked for me with FF 8 PC . The
    > computer will not recognise the game disc in the writable drive..(.but I
    > have Windows ME)...

Final Fantasy Windows XP Video Games