Final Fantasy VII on XP

Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2004 11:27:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
in the Drive...

More about : final fantasy vii

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 8:39:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
wrote:

>How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
>in the Drive...

Did a quick google search on it and this is the first thing that came
up. Use at your own risk

http://www.sofotex.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-XP-Patch-downl...
Anonymous
April 23, 2004 8:39:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Thanks, I will try it....

Techy Guy wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
> wrote:
>

>>How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
>>in the Drive...
>

> Did a quick google search on it and this is the first thing that came
> up. Use at your own risk
>
> http://www.sofotex.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-XP-Patch-downl...
April 23, 2004 10:59:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

It did not work, thaks for trying...

Techy Guy wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
> wrote:
>

>>How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
>>in the Drive...
>

> Did a quick google search on it and this is the first thing that came
> up. Use at your own risk
>
> http://www.sofotex.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-XP-Patch-downl...
Anonymous
April 24, 2004 12:09:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:27:12 -0600, Chris Simpson <Chriss@mho.com>
stopped smoking some high grade weed and eventually managed to say:

>How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
>in the Drive...

As far as i know, the pc version of FF7 is horribly buggy. There were
numerous problems with Video cards as well.
I'm not sure, but i think it'll only work with Win98.
I could be wrong, though; someone might've released a patch of some
sort...
Anonymous
April 24, 2004 9:01:52 PM

"Chris Simpson" <Chriss@mho.com> wrote in message
> How can I get Final Fantasy VII to work on XP? It can't find my CD ROM
> in the Drive...

Did you try it in the DVD drive? That worked for me with FF 8 PC . The
computer will not recognise the game disc in the writable drive..(.but I
have Windows ME)...
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 3:03:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

Yes, I did try in my DVD drave and my CDRW drive...

!