AGP settings in Compaq Bios?

Hello all.. I have a Compaq Presario 5600Z & Nvidia 5700 video card.
I recently flashed the bios on the motherboard to I believe 3.10.
There's no AGP options in the bios for enabling advanced AGP video
features. I have the same basica specs as a coworker (same video
card, same processor & memory, etc). Yet his games play much faster -
as a matter of fact, on 3dmark 2003, he scores MUCH higher than me. I
believe I was 2000 or so, he was almost twice that.

Is there a way to tweak the AGP settings on the Compaqs?

Thanks.

Evan

With limited BIOS settings, the best you can do is use some 3rd party programs
to tweak the AGP card... Ben Myers