Netscreen question

VPN connection with netscreen remote software works fine, but is it possible
to create a vpn connection with standard Microsoft VPN client?

(Our software provider would not install much different client software to
connect to their customers)

Firewall : Netscreen 5XP

G. Janssen

> VPN connection with netscreen remote software works fine, but is it possible
> to create a vpn connection with standard Microsoft VPN client?

Yes, L2TP clients are supported (with or wothout IPSec...).
On Netscreen web site there is an article wich explain how to do this
(on both firewall and client side)

(in)tecul

TRENDING THREADS