Where can I buy the XP-TMC Adapter Socket

Race234

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2003
I just read the article and Im not sure if I over read where to buy it but
I was wondering if any of you know where I can get the

XP-TMC Adapter Socket from Upgradeware Unlocks the Multiplier,

although I am getting the AMD Barton 3000+ 400fsb cpu, the one reviewed I believe was the 333fsb and in case did not get a good rating,
I still want to give it a go, so if any one where I can but that XP-TMC Adapter Socket from Upgradeware Unlocks the Multiplier,
that would be great.
And thank you for all your help and comments.

Current PC Modding Project:
Hidden Dragon

To see what I have done so far on my latest mod project, click on the below link

www.n2bargains.com/pc

Race234

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2003
oh it says to unlock the mult on motherboards with FSB 100Mhz/133MHz does that mean it wont work on a motherboard that supports up to 400fsb, if this is true then I guess I have no use for it after all, Im soso in the OCing world and I am researching and what not about ocing and I thought this might be an easier way to unlock the mult.

Hidden Dragon

To see what I have done so far on my latest mod project, click on the below link

www.n2bargains.com/pc

Race234

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2003
Barton [AMD Athlon Processor Model 10]

Compared to the Athlon XP Thoroughbred, the structure is almost identical and is also based on 0.13-micron technology. Barton has double L2 cache than Thoroughbred. As a result, 512KB of L2 cache are available.
Use OPGA casing.
FSB clock of 333MHz / 400MHz.

ok here it says that you can use the 400fsb but will you be able to run at those speeds or what? Ok now Im just confused can someone clarify for me please.
Once again thanks for all your help and comments.

Hidden Dragon

www.n2bargains.com/pc