Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

is there a program that you can create games like final fantasy 8 9 10 or 11
and 12

or do you thing squre will bring one out

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy.rpg (More info?)

"michael prescott" <nicewon@bigpond.net.au> wrote in

> is there a program that you can create games like final fantasy 8 9 10
> or 11 and 12

You would probably use a program like Microsoft Visual C++ or perhaps the
open source Cygwin and MinGW packages to write your code in C/C++ and then
compile it. You would more than likely want something like Adobe Photoshop
or The GIMP to do your graphics in, and something like 3dStudio Max to do
the 3d artwork.

> or do you thing squre will bring one out

Highly doubtful.

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk

michael prescott wrote:
> is there a program that you can create games like final fantasy 8 9 10 or 11
> and 12
>
> or do you thing squre will bring one out

Yes, there are some, and they're very easy to use. I think Square
actually used one for FFX-2; what you do is input an existing game and
then you can make a randomly derived version of it.
But since they're mostly written in English, I don't think you'd be able
to work with them anyway.

gipsy boy