How can you combine a laptop and a nintendo 64 to play games

I was doing a school project on this project, and I was wondering if it was possible to combine a computer and a nintendo 64 so that the computer would be able to play the nintendo 64's games. Please reply as soon as possible.
7 answers Last reply
More about combine laptop nintendo play games
  1. you can make one in the shape on an n64.

if you could program in linux maybe,

computers can already play n64 games, infact they can play ps2 games
  2. If you are asking how you could input the signal from a Nintendo 64 into your laptop you could look at one of these types of devices: http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/prods_hvr_external.html

I am not sure how much input lag there would be though. Otherwise as noted above, there are emulators.
  3. Hi :)

And I think the idea is to do your OWN homework...

But the answer is NO or 42 , whichever you prefer...

All the best Brett :)
  4. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

And I think the idea is to do your OWN homework...

But the answer is NO or 42 , whichever you prefer...

It's not my thread but can I select that as the best answer?
  5. tinyE said:
    It's not my thread but can I select that as the best answer?

Hi :)

Hehe, unfortunately not ...

6. Lol, maybe you could trick your teacher if you just ran an emulator in full screen without Windows Explorer running. You'd have to use a keyboard and mouse though.
  7. voiidwulf said:
    Lol, maybe you could trick your teacher if you just ran an emulator in full screen without Windows Explorer running. You'd have to use a keyboard and mouse though.

Or an xbox controller. Or possibly mod an n64 controller and use some fancy software - I've seen it done with usb gamecube controllers.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Computers Games Nintendo Video Games