Off topic

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
This is probably going to get me barred from here, but everytime I log on and see "Judge my build" I think I'm in the totally wrong forum! :eek:

Its a way to ask the entire comunity about how well balanced a build is. Most of the time people as this to not everpay for something they dont need, so its a fairly good question for those who are not tech savy.

A second reason for this is to brag on how much they can afford :D

Haha +1 to that! Whenever somebody is asking if their dual GTX690 setup can handle Black Ops I'll tell em 'yeah it'll be fine I spose...'

I have little tolerance for e-peen.

it is the wrong part of the forum and should really be in the hardware section. but often people like waving there internet penis with whoops of joy. i dont blame em if they build it themselves as its a cood feeling to put something together from parts, turn it on and not hear a bang.
if there gamers then i see no harm in showing off in the games section as long as its not a MINE IS BETTER THAN YOURS! post. it also give us the opportunity to critique systems that would normally be buried in other parts of the forum we dont use.
its also nice to see how happy users are when they ask for advice, take it and come back to show the end result.
so i say no harm, no foul. as long as they aint being a prat i have no problem with it.